What if u took drivers ed in high school and passed with a C+ were u suppose to get a certificate or do u show it to a Dmv ?

Best Answer:

Destiny: You should get a certificate, and your insurance company will DEMAND you show it to them.

Other answer:

HI it needs far more than just a simple test like the drivers C+.
I didn't take such a class but thanks for asking.

Leave a Reply